K4I advocates for:
- making topics related to innovation and knowledge the top priority on the EU’s policy agenda
- promoting innovation as the key tool for fostering sustainable economic growth, generating employment and further improving our current living standards.
- bridging the gap between high level EU policies and practitioners´ needs and expectations.
- improving the dialogue and cooperation between the different innovation stakeholder groups and across sectors
- developing a new innovation model in which people are at the heart of innovation
- ensuring stronger integration and more synergies along the innovation value chain
- adopting a sound risk approach based on qualitative science
- reducing the time consuming bureaucracy that stifles innovation (time = money)
- bringing ideas to the market through patent protection, standardization, public procurement and smart regulation
Knowledge4Innovation is not a lobby organisation and, as such, does not develop its own position papers on single policy issues. It does not have dominant members nor does it depend on any political party.