Knowledge4Innovation (K4I) would like to invite students and recent graduates to volunteer and help with the organisation of the AI & Big Data for Innovation Summit, which will take place in the European Parliament, from 2-5 December 2019.
The AI & Big Data for Innovation Summit is one of the most exciting events on Artificial Intelligence and emerging technologies in Brussels. The programme will address hot topics currently on the policy agenda on the use of AI and data analytics and will dive into emerging technologies and how AI & Big Data for Innovation will transform industries and society. This is an outstanding opportunity to meet and discuss with stakeholders as well as likeminded youth about the opportunity for Europe to become a global leader in AI and data driven innovations and how policy can support and if necessary, regulate AI and big data developments.
Summit volunteers will have the unique chance to meet EU politicians, EU Public Affairs professionals, and young entrepreneurs. They will also have the opportunity to learn how to organise a big EU Political conference. Last but not least we will have fun (and drinks after the end of the Summit). Volunteers should be available all day during the four days of the summit (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and for a couple hours on Friday, 29 November for a briefing and a visit to the European Parliament.
Several volunteers will be responsible for the social media coverage of the Summit.
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Preferably student or a young graduate
- Good command of English
- Be stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience and/or education background in digital communications (especially Twitter) – only for the Social media applicants
- Valuable experience in event organisation in the European Parliament
- Unique Networking opportunities
- During the summit (2,3,4 and 5): Food and beverages will be provided (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Afterwards all volunteers will receive recommendation letter from leading K4I MEPs.
- Post-Summit party will be organised
- The top volunteers’ CVs will be promoted to MEPs and AI Summit Partners (mainly EU Public Affairs actors)
- Students, eligible for Erasmus+ scholarship will have an internship opportunity with K4I
Candidates should submit their CV only by email indicating “AI & Big Data for Innovation Summit Volunteer – First name Last name” in the subject line and “AI & Big Data for Innovation Summit Volunteer – Social Media – First name Last name” for the Social media applicants.
Please send your applications no later than Friday, 15 November to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the AI & Big Data Summit!