Knowledge4Innovation (K4I) would like to invite students and recent graduates to volunteer and help with the organisation of the 11th European Innovation Summit, which will take place in the European Parliament, from 3 to 6 of February 2020.
The European Innovation Summit is one of the most exciting annual events in Brussels. We are organising numerous sessions, debates and receptions on topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, 5G, Big data and more.
Summit volunteers will have the unique chance to meet EU politicians, EU Public Affairs professionals, and young entrepreneurs. They will also have the opportunity to learn how to organise a big EU Political conference. Last but not least we will have fun (and drinks after the end of the Summit).
Volunteers should be available all day during the four days of the summit (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday) and for a couple hours on Friday, 31 January for a briefing and a visit to the European Parliament.
Several volunteers will be responsible for the social media coverage of the Summit.
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Preferably student or a young graduate
- Good command of English
- Be stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience and/or education background in digital communications (especially Twitter) – only for the Social media applicants
- Valuable experience in event organisation in the European Parliament
- Unique Networking opportunities
- During the summit (3, 4, 5 and 6 February): Food and beverages will be provided (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Afterwards all volunteers will receive recommendation letter from leading K4I MEPs.
- Post-Summit party will be organised
- The top volunteers’s CVs will be promoted to MEPs and EIS Partners (mainly EU Public Affairs actors)
- Students, eligible for Erasmus+ scholarship will have an internship opportunity with K4I in 2020
Candidates should submit their CV only by email indicating “11 EIS Volunteer – First name Last name” in the subject line and “11 EIS Volunteer – Social Media – First name Last name” for the Social media applicants.
Please send your applications no later than Sunday, 12 January to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the 9th European Innovation Summit!