november 26 (Monday) - 27 (Tuesday)
Since the 1st European Innovation Summit in 2009, the Knowledge4Innovation Forum in the European Parliament has organised several hundred events bringing together over 12.000 innovation experts and policy makers in
Since the 1st European Innovation Summit in 2009, the Knowledge4Innovation Forum in the European Parliament has organised several hundred events bringing together over 12.000 innovation experts and policy makers in passionate debates about the future of innovation in Europe. There is a broad consensus for the need to achieve a greater impact from Europe’s great knowledge base and talented young people’s ideas to fully exploit the innovation opportunity.
The EUTOP50 as part of the European Innovation Summit provides for a unique setting in terms of relevant stakeholders and information for start-ups to move their venture to the next level.
- TechTalks with Future Innovation Leaders
- Innovation Tutorials | Experts give advice and share solutions to help you move up to the next level
- Exhibition | Showcase your innovative products and solutions
- 1:1 Matchmaking | Meet and connect with investors, corporates, start-up experts and peers
- Networking | Mix and share ideas with Policy Makers, Innovators, Investors, Industry Leaders
Sectors and technologies covered
Sectors: Digital Transformation/Industry 4.0, Climate change mitigation, Clean Energy, Food for all, Healthcare for a better life, Materials/Chemicals for sustainability, Urban Mobility/Carbon free transport, FinTech/Financial services, Education it’s about STEM and more
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence/machine learning, Big data analytics, Blockchain, Quantum Technologies, Next generation computing, Internet of Things/5G mobile, Genome Editing/Crispr, Augmented/Virtual\Reality
More information on EUTOP50 website.
*The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the programme at any time.