Knowledge4Innovation (K4I) would like to invite students and recent graduates to volunteer and help with the organisation of the 10th European Innovation Summit, which will take place in the European Parliament, from 26-29 November 2018.
The European Innovation Summit is one of the most exciting annual events in Brussels. This year, the programme will address hot topics currently on the policy agenda, developments in sectors crucial for Europe’s competitiveness as well as a deep dive into emerging technologies.
Besides that, The EUTOP50 Founders and Tech Festival is going to celebrate and support young founders from all over Europe by bringing together the continent’s leading innovation actors, technology developers, incubators and accelerators, investors, corporate venture organizations, family offices and all those who contribute to the development of a globally competitive entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Summit volunteers will have the unique chance to meet EU politicians, EU Public Affairs professionals, and young entrepreneurs. They will also have the opportunity to learn how to organise a big EU Political conference. Last but not least we will have fun (and drinks after the end of the Summit).
Volunteers should be available all day during the four days of the summit (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and for a couple hours on Friday, 23 November for a briefing and a visit to the European Parliament.
Several volunteers will be responsible for the social media coverage of the Summit.
The applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Preferably student or a young graduate
- Good command of English
- Be stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience and/or education background in digital communications (especially Twitter) – only for the Social media applicants
- Valuable experience in event organisation in the European Parliament
- Unique Networking opportunities
- During the summit (26, 27, 28 and 29): Food and beverages will be provided (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Afterwards all volunteers will receive recommendation letter from leading K4I MEPs.
- Post-Summit party will be organised
- Individual coaching session “How to get a job in the EU bubble” in the K4I office after the Summit
- The top volunteers’ CVs will be promoted to MEPs and EIS Partners (mainly EU Public Affairs actors)
- Students, eligible for Erasmus+ scholarship will have an internship opportunity with K4I in 2019
Candidates should submit their CV only by email indicating “10EIS Volunteer – First name Last name” in the subject line and “10EIS Volunteer – Social Media – First name Last name” for the Social media applicants.
Please send your applications no later than Friday 26 October to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the 10th European Innovation Summit!